Well, I have not been blogging much recently and it is something I've actually really been inspired to do recently. Sadly, it has been tough for me to do so as I've been conflicted on what to write about.
As one of the main developers of BlogEngine.NET for years, this blog came to be a lot of posts about it and other .NET adventures. Recently though, I've been filling my spare time thinking about iOS development, App Stores, and other crazy things. While I'd like to write about my thoughts and experiences here it has just seemed to be too much a shift. What better place to hint at this shift than my 2011 goals post?
1. Release 3 new iPhone/iPad apps. (Updates don't count, but I expect these too.)
2. Release a Mac app in the Mac App Store.
3. Give my sites (this blog included) a fresh new look.
4. Find some quality time to work on an MVC3 app with Razor.
5. Blog more regularly on web development and mobile development topics.
6. Find more direct ways to work together with my kids on projects
7. Read through the Bible
8. Complete a Half Ironman
9. Drink more water, less junk.
10. Read at least one book a month to learn something different.
The first month is almost gone, but I feel like I've got a good jump on the list. Go me!