I promised the BlogEngine.NET team I'd put together one more theme before the next release. I initially picked out about 8 possible starting templates earlier in the week and tonight I picked Dirtylicous by Arcsin as the next one I'd make.
The process really is a snap. I easily spent more time deciding which one to do than I did actually creating the theme. I'll likely do a more colorful one next but Dirtylicious is a nice, straight forward blog template. It seemed like BlogEngine.NET should have a starter one like this so I made it.
If you are interested in trying out this theme, get the latest version of BlogEngine.NET (changeset 1622)..
The theme creation process has improved since I did the others. Mads has change the way controls work and given more control in the admin section verses making direct changes in the theme. I've also promised to get some documentation on the process together and will be making it available soon.
While I was theming, I decided to clean up my site a bit more. A few changes to the indigo theme were made making the BlogEngine.NET Indigo theme a bit more like the original version. (The Indigo changes are not posted in the code repository yet.)